Custom Hearing Protection in Rupert, ID
Comprehensive Care to Protect Your Hearing
Exposure to loud noise is one of the most common causes of hearing loss. Because our ears are always working overtime to hear the sounds around us, there are multiple ways our hearing can be damaged, sometimes without even realizing it. Hearing loss can occur to anyone, at any age, and its effects are irreversible.
Custom ear protection can be used in any situation to defend your hearing from exposure to hazardous levels of noise. At Mt. Harrison Audiology, we offer a variety of custom ear protection in Rupert, ID, to help you protect your hearing.
- Shooters Plugs – Shooter’s earplugs are specifically designed to protect your hearing by filtering out the sharp sounds of gunshots, while still maintaining a level of accessibility and awareness to the sounds around you.
- Noise Plugs – Custom earplugs protect your ears from damaging noise volumes and decibels, but also allow you to hear the sounds you want to hear. Noise plugs are useful for factory or construction workers, concertgoers, those who ride public transportation, or any environment where you’re exposed to loud noise.
- Swim Plugs – Swim plugs are useful for children and adults and help protect your ears while swimming, showering, or during other water activities. Swim plugs keep the water out of your ears and reduce the chance for infection, all while allowing you to enjoy your time in the water.
- Musicians In-Ear Monitors – Custom-molded in-ear monitors provide hearing protection, eliminate feedback, and also reduce on-stage noise levels, so musicians can hear their performed sound at a tolerable volume and stay on track with their performance.
Officer Monitors – Provides hearing protection from hazardous noise levels experienced by officers while on duty or at the shooting range.
- Custom iPod Ear Molds – Specially designed ear molds attach to your earphones or earbuds and allow you to enjoy listening to music comfortably while also protecting your hearing.
- Hearing Aid Earmolds – These custom molds are often needed to ensure the optimal performance of your hearing aids. Our audiologist will take an impression of your ear so your earmold will fit comfortably and offer the level of support you need to hear the sounds around you.
Schedule Your Consultation for Custom Hearing Protection in Rupert Today!
To learn more about the custom ear protection provided at Mt. Harrison Audiology, give us a call at 208.312.0957 today! Our friendly team will be happy to answer all your questions and provide you with more information.
We also invite you to CLICK HERE to request your complimentary, no-obligation Mt. Harrison Audiology Communication Consultation. Your new patient consultation includes a review of your medical history, an in-depth discussion of your hearing loss concerns and goals, and an explanation of our process, for FREE. After your consultation, our experienced team will recommend further evaluation and testing, if necessary, and a treatment plan customized to your hearing needs.
Come experience 5-star-rated care at Mt. Harrison Audiology – we can’t wait to meet you!
As one of the premier hearing care centers in Rupert, ID, our team at Mt. Harrison Audiology also provides 5-star-rated hearing services to patients from Burley, Twin Falls, Filer, Malta, Kimberly, Jerome, Heyburn, Paul & Declo, ID, and surrounding areas.