At Mt. Harrison Audiology, our mission is to offer high-quality hearing care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our audiologist in Rupert, ID is happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis, working with limited teams and hours, as well as implementing safety procedures.
As we prepare to open to our full capacity on May 11, we welcome you to call and come in so that we can help you.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our patients and employees are of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and comfortable experience when you visit our office.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your safety and health is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to provide hearing care with an enhanced focus on your well-being. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your health and comfort.
At your next visit to our hearing center, you can look forward to the following:
- We are following all CDC guidelines for disinfection & social distancing
- Patients must ring the doorbell, fill out a health questionnaire & have temperatures & oxygen saturation levels checked upon arrival
- The waiting room is currently closed
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask prior to entering the clinic & are asked to use the restroom prior to their visit
- Each room is cleaned & sanitized between patients
- When possible, telehealth visits are available and encouraged
- We will continue to offer a drive-up clinic, drop off hearing aid repair & our online store is available for supplies to limit contact when needed
Contact Our Audiologist in Rupert, ID Today!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue helping people enjoy the sounds of life again! Please contact us at 208-312-0957 with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to audiology, feel free to contact Mt. Harrison Audiology by clicking here or by calling 208-312-0957.