COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
Update, March 31st, 2020
- Following CDC guidelines, our office is cleaned hourly, and after every patient interaction. Our staff has been trained on and supplied with personal protective equipment such as gloves and paper/cloth masks.
- Patients will be seen on a case by case basis, by appointment only. Our doors are currently closed to walk-in patients.
- Our phones are open 9-5pm M-F, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have, and often can troubleshoot issues over the phone.
- We will temporarily close our restroom to the public and encourage patients to use the restroom in the hospital.
- We are offering our drive-up clinic. During the hours of 10am-3pm, someone will be available to meet you in the parking lot behind our office to pick up your devices for cleaning or to drop off supplies to you.
- We have created an online shop where you can order supplies and accessories for your hearing devices. Just visit shopmtharrisonaudio.com
- We are making video conferencing available to some patients who are able to be assessed via smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer equipped with a camera, and we will offer these appointments to those patients who qualify for a tele-health visit with one of our providers. Remote programming of hearing devices is also available, depending on the make and model of your devices.
- We will ask patients to arrive on time for their appointments, rather than too early, and seat you directly in a treatment room.
- We will advise patients to maintain proper social distancing and if they are more comfortable waiting in their car, we will offer to call/text them when we are ready to seat the patient for the appointment.
- We will screen all patients using an infrared forehead thermometer. Any patient with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be rescheduled. These patients will also be advised to call their physician’s office.
- We have removed magazines and paper reading materials from our reception rooms as they are not easy to disinfect.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding if some of these new steps might cause a scheduling inconvenience or longer wait times than you are accustomed to for our clinic. Your safety and comfort remain our clinic staff’s top priorities.
If you have questions or special requests, please reach out to us at 208-312-0957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.