COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
We are happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis with limited hours. Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office when we open again full time on May 11!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We are following all CDC guidelines for disinfection & social distancing
- Patients must ring the doorbell, fill out a health questionnaire & have temperatures & oxygen saturation levels checked upon arrival
- The waiting room is currently closed
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask prior to entering the clinic & are asked to use the restroom prior to their visit
- Each room is cleaned & sanitized between patients
- When possible, telehealth visits are available and encouraged
- We will continue to offer a drive-up clinic, drop off hearing aid repair & our online store is available for supplies to limit contact when needed
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 208-312-0957. We look forward to seeing you soon!