COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
We are happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis. We are pleased to be open regular hours. Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our practice.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We are following all Idaho South Central Health guidelines for disinfection
- The waiting room is currently open with limited capacity
- Mask wear is optional, per state guidelines, and providers will wear them upon request
- Each room is cleaned & sanitized between patients
- When possible, telehealth visits are available and encouraged
- We will continue to offer a drive-up clinic, drop off hearing aid repair & our online store is available for supplies to limit contact when needed
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 208-312-0957. We look forward to seeing you soon!